Pages

Monday 24 October 2011

My Lee Tae Sung story^.^

This is how I discovered Lee Tae Sung:) I had just found out about SS501 (which I thought was a Filipino group!) and then I started listening to kpop and at that time I liked KHJ very much and I found out he had played in a drama called Playfull Kiss. So I watched  it and I loved it.  It was the first time that I really had that feeling that many kpop fans have of going to S.Korea right now! But through this kdrama I didn't like KHJ more than I did but I realised I was falling for Tae Sung! I really loved his character there and I actually wanted Oh Ha Ni to be with Bon Jung Gu but Baek Sung Jo was ok too so I still like this drama:) And at the end he fnally found his love too<3 And here I'm now with this Blog about him:)

If I was Oh Ha Ni I'd pick him!

His girlfriend at Playful Kiss<3

No comments:

Post a Comment