Pages

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Lee Tae Sung at Tokyo Dome

Lee Tae Sung took part at a baseball game with the team K-Star Baseball Team Play Boys against J-Star Baseball Team Play Boys for charity which was held in Tokyo Dome! Along with him the team consisted of Kim Seung Woo, Kong Hyung Jin, Joo Jin Mo, Lee Jong Hyuk, Hwang Jung Min, Ji Jin Hee, Oh Man Suk, Jang Dong Gun, An Gil Gang and Han Jae Suk. Lee Tae Sung was No. 27 ^.^ Unfortunately he had an... accident:( But as you can see he was still ok and he didn't forget to greet his fans^.^  If I was in Japan I'd definitely go there and cheer for him!








I was so sad when I saw what happened to his hand:"( But he's such a man! He still walked to the field and greeted his fans:") I hope you're ok now Tae Sung :")

No comments:

Post a Comment